Saturday, September 26, 2009

Home

In a week I leave this place that I have called home for the past nine years . Even though I will only be away for six months, it still feels like a new start. I'm realizing that this place I call home is not really home. The saying "home is where the heart is" is so true. My heart is no longer in just Edmond, Oklahoma. My heart is everywhere. So, my home is anywhere the Lord has me.

The next week is going to go by so fast that my fear is I'll miss it. I know myself to well to know that I will not let that happen. Kelly Wehunt once asked me " What would happen if in every situation in life we look to find God in it?". Well I think that we would always be on our knees thanking the Lord, praying, and our love for Him would be so deep! So that is my main focus this week. Find God in everything, everywhere.

Lord come be the fire inside of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment