Monday, October 19, 2009

Keys to the Earth

Today in worship I prayed that God would lay something on my heart, and He totally did! So on Saturday night at Youth Street the speaker was talking about how God gave us the keys to the earth. So this morning I was praying God so me something big, and something that I really need to learn. As I was worshiping I saw a picture of a key, then Psalm 47 came to me.

"Clap your hands, all you people. Shout to God with joy. The Lord most high is wonderful. He is the great King over all the earth! He defeated nations for us and out them under our control. He chose the land we would inherit. We are the children of Jacob, whom he loved. God has risen with a shout of joy; the Lord has risen as the trumpets sounded. Sing praises to God. Sing praises. Sing praises to our King. Sing praises. God is King over all the earth, so sing a song of praises to him. God is the King over the nations. God sits on his holy throne. The leaders of nations meet with the people of the God of Abraham, because the leaders of the earth belong to God. He is supreme."

What I love most about this is that it talks about worshiping. That is what I was doing when this came to me.God has put us in control of the earth. We are here to do his will. He has put us over everything that is on this earth. It is time for us to use what he has given us and spread the word to his people.

No comments:

Post a Comment